Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
SECTION 1 - GENERAL
BSPL Foods (“BSPL FOODS”) is the licensee of the brand Simplcart and the website simplcart.com and Simplcart Application.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
i. You understand that delivery time quoted at the time of confirming the Order/on platform is an approximate estimate and may vary based on various internal and external factors. BSPL FOODS will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of an Order. BSPL FOODSmay in its absolute discretion send the intimations to you in case of delays in delivery timelines. Alternatively you may visit the Platform, reach out to the Customer Care team for getting the updates on delivery timelines.
ii. The person at the Delivery Point authorized to deliver the product to you may decline to deliver the product if he finds any inconsistency as regards address, Product or any other detail of the order.
iii. Delivery charge may be leviable for each delivery/item/group of items as may be decided by us. However BSPL FOODS may in its sole discretion run certain promotions / offers or prescribe minimum order value for each transaction to waive the delivery charges.
iv. You shall accept the product/s without demur in the following circumstances:
a. If the products delivered to you are in accordance with your order, or
b. Loose Fruits and Vegetables with minor weight variation due to moisture loss.
1. The Platform allows you to place Order bookings for subscription or otherwise and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, enable delivery of such Order to you. BSPL FOODS retain right to accept or reject your subscription booking or Order bookings at its sole discretions and fulfilment is subject to availability of stocks. BSPL FOODS shall make good faith efforts to fulfil Orders but it is under no mandatory obligation to do so in case of reasons beyond control, more particularly detailed hereunder.
3. As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
4. However, upon your successful completion of booking an Order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the Order, the price to be paid. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability of products or change in price of the Order as informed to us.
6. All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method and available at the time of booking an Order. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by BSPL FOODS is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, BSPL FOODS is neither acting as trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as transaction fees or other fees, relating to the processing of your transaction.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Pay on Delivery (Cash, PhonePe, Paytm)